Downhill Biking in Sierra Nevada
Downhill biking in the Sierra Nevada ski system is really fun and challenging!
The lift system takes you from 2000 meters to 3000 meters and then you have 1000 altitude meters of drop in lovely downhill biking with fun charted courses.
The high altitude gives a nice bike temperatur, normal temperature during the open season is 18-25 degrees.
Contact us and we will give you all the information you need to book the right equipment at the right bike shop. The day you’re driving downhill you drive early in the morning up to Pradellano (Sierra Nevada ski area), here you will get your bike, and protection gear and a liftcard and then you are biking down the Sierra Nevada….
One activity we warmly recommend for the adventurous …!
- Distance from Nerja: 1 1/2 hour to drive
- Opening season: mide of June – beginning of September (check webpage)
- Price: From 65 Euro + Protection and Liftcard / Day
- The high altitude offers a lovely cycle temperature for the season at 18-25 degrees
- See opening hours and book equipment here
To bring with you:
- Plenty of Water
- Changing clothes to wear under the bike protections